My husband still hasn't finished renovating the house. He leaves his paint and tool supplies in the middle of Cat Central, clueless that small things can be highly entertaining to bored cats.
We have a zillion cat toys scattered throughout our home. It's true, I counted them. So what do Jack and Gidget choose to fight over but a wad of blue painters tape.
The fascination escapes me.
A New Website Coming Soon
Hello and a belated Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2015 is being good to you so far. It has been for me. January is a month of celebrati...
-
Hello and a belated Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2015 is being good to you so far. It has been for me. January is a month of celebrati...
-
“Who’s your buddy?” I asked my husband on Valentine’s Day, 1994. A young male tabby sat in our driveway, watching Ray chop down an oleand...
-
Buddy I often referred to him as my little Energizer Buddy because, at 22 years old, he kept going and going and going. Well, a we...
